How to resolve Failed to read file attributes for "/Users/path/myapp/Images.xcassets" in Xcode?

Viewed 7579

Suddenly I am getting error in Xcode 9 beta like

"Failed to read file attributes for "/Users/path/myapp/Images.xcassets" in Xcode?" and unable to build as well I just dragged the "Images.Xcassets" folder to up that's it.

I checked targets, Copy Bundle Resources and "Images.Xcassets" folder existed. But, I am unable to build the project.

5 Answers

It's an issue of latest Xcode9. There are two ways to solve this issue.

Follow these:

  1. Remove reference the images.Xcassets file from your project. Once you remove it from project and add to project again solved my problem.

enter image description here

  1. If option 1 don't work, delete(Trash) the full images.Xcassets file and add all icon again.

Make sure you add this in your icon name Build settings.

"Quit the Xcode and restart." it worked out for me. I got the same problem with Xcode-9.0. I have tried it in multiple ways like deleting Derived data, Cleaning the project and closing the Xcode but nothing worked.

Delete your derived data and then Quit X code Cmd+q quit the xcode and open it again.

Closing and reopening Xcode fixed the problem for me

Related