I am able to receive a facebook authentication access_token from django-rest-auth by following their instructions in their docs, but it doesn't look like it's a JWT token generated by django-rest-framework-jwt.
I did set REST_USE_JWT = True in settings.py. That's all I've done, I'm not sure if there's anything else I need to do to ensure that the token is being generated by JWT.
I set up an endpoint to verify a jwt token like so:
from rest_framework_jwt.views import obtain_jwt_token, verify_jwt_token
urlpatterns = [
url(r'^api/token-verify/', verify_jwt_token),
]
that's how I'm testing if the access token received by this endpoint
url(r'^rest-auth/facebook/$', views.FacebookLogin.as_view(), name='fb_login'),
is a valid JWT token. When I try to verify the token I get an error Error decoding signature.
On a side note, I noticed when I try to do a POST request to rest-auth/facebook/ API endpoint twice using the same access_token returned by a Facebook login I am receiving a 403 Forbidden from django.
Can someone please explain a bit how to make JWT work with django-rest-auth?