How to pass command line arguments to the browser driver being used

Viewed 3785

I'm currently using protractor for some tests. Unfortunately, I can't figure out a way to pass command line arguments to the actual driver being used.

For example, chromedriver.exe accepts '--whitelisted-ips' as a command line argument. Is there any way, in my protractor config, that I can pass this to chromedriver.exe?

Another example is, with MicrosoftWebDriver.exe, it has a flag called '--package' which allows me to pass the package id of the app to target. How would I get protractor launch the driver with those arguments?

I thought that maybe I could launch the standalone selenium server with an argument to launch the driver with those arguments, but from my investigation I couldn't find a way to make that happen.

Just to clarify, I'm not asking to pass command line arguments into protractor to use in my tests. I want the browser drivers being that are running (chromedriver.exe, firefoxdriver.exe, MicrosoftWebDriver.exe) to be run with specific command line arguments.

1 Answers
Related