UdpSink in GStreamer is not working in Windows

Viewed 4591

I am new to GSTreamer. I tried to upsink a video using GStreamer. While running the folloing command,

gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! udpsink port=5200

I get warnings as follows.

WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstUDPSink:udpsink0: Attempting to send a UDP packets larger than maximum size (115200 > 65507)
Additional debug info:
gstmultiudpsink.c(715): gst_multiudpsink_send_messages (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstUDPSink:udpsink0:
Reason: Error sending message: A message sent on a datagram socket was larger than the internal message buffer or some other network limit, or the buffer used to receive a datagram into was smaller than the datagram itself.
0:00:56.934530706  4912 0000000002F09640 WARN            multiudpsink gstmultiudpsink.c:715:gst_multiudpsink_send_messages:<udpsink0> warning: Attempting to send a UDP packets larger than maximum size (115200 > 65507)
0:00:56.939093412  4912 0000000002F09640 WARN            multiudpsink gstmultiudpsink.c:715:gst_multiudpsink_send_messages:<udpsink0> warning: Reason: Error sending message: A message sent on a datagram socket was larger than the internal message buffer or some other network limit, or the buffer used to receive a datagram into was smaller than the datagram itself.

What is the problem in GStreamer parameters?

Is there anything missing in that?

1 Answers
Related