Android Bluemix not showing speaker tag

Viewed 162

I am using IBM bluemix to transcribe some audio, and I want to use the APIs speaker recognition.

I set up the the recognizer like this:

private RecognizeOptions getRecognizeOptions() {
    return new RecognizeOptions.Builder()
            .continuous(true)
            .contentType(ContentType.OPUS.toString())
            //.model("en-US")
            .model("en-US_BroadbandModel")
            .timestamps(true)
            .smartFormatting(true)
            .interimResults(true)
            .speakerLabels(true)
            .build();
}

But the returned JSON doesnt include the speaker tag. How can I get the speaker tag also returned with the bluemix java API?

My audio recorder in Android looks like this:

private void recordMessage() {
    //mic.setEnabled(false);
    speechService = new SpeechToText();
    speechService.setUsernameAndPassword("usr", "pwd");
    if(listening != true) {
        capture = new MicrophoneInputStream(true);
        new Thread(new Runnable() {
            @Override public void run() {
                try {
                    speechService.recognizeUsingWebSocket(capture, getRecognizeOptions(), new MicrophoneRecognizeDelegate());
                } catch (Exception e) {
                    showError(e);
                }
            }
        }).start();
        Log.v("TAG",getRecognizeOptions().toString());
        listening = true;
        Toast.makeText(MainActivity.this,"Listening....Click to Stop", Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();
    } else {
        try {
            capture.close();
            listening = false;
            Toast.makeText(MainActivity.this,"Stopped Listening....Click to Start", Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();
        } catch (Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }
}
1 Answers
Related