Deploy from Maven to JFrog Artifactory WITH properties

Viewed 2836

I have a Jenkins job, that has REPOSITORY and BRANCH input variables and uses Invoke top-level Maven targets plugin. It makes maven clean deploy to jfrog artifactory.

But there is a problem: I don't know, how to send properties to the artifacts, that were deployed. I mean properties like these, that we have in JFROG ARTIFACTORY: enter image description here

I know, that there is Maven3-Artifactory Integration plugin that makes a deploy with properties, but it doesn't work in my case, because my job should be general for different artifactory servers.

I also found a parameter Properties in Invoke top-level Maven targets enter image description here but it does nothing (the list of properties of deployed artifacts is still empty)

How can I send properties to JFROG ARTIFACTORY by maven Invoke top-level Maven targets plugin? Thanks in advance.

2 Answers
Related