Not able to disassemble iOS Banking app

Viewed 1515

I use hopper disassembler to disassemble iOS apps. It works fine for most of the apps.

However today I just got curious to understand a banking app so I tried to disassemble it. So, I moved the app from my jailbroken device to my mac and when I tried to disassemble it with hopper it just gives me some useless stuff.

enter image description here

Why is this happening? Is the binary of this banking app encrypted? If yes then how can I decrypt it?

What do they exactly do to obfuscate code ? How does their code differs from other applications code ?

I used iFunbox to get executable of app from my iPhone to my mac. All apps exported in this way have no problem while disassembling. So i think iFunbox does DRM removal. Only this particular banking apps does n't work.

I even tried class dump and it gave me only one file named CDStructures.h with nothing in it.

2 Answers
Related