I basically just want to order my results by name except for 1 row - which I want to keep at the bottom of the results.
I have the following database table:
INSERT INTO `teams` (`id`, `name`, `created_at`, `updated_at`) VALUES
(1, 'Anaheim Ducks', NULL, NULL),
(2, 'Arizona Coyotes', NULL, NULL),
(3, 'Atlanta Flames', NULL, NULL),
(4, 'Atlanta Thrashers', NULL, NULL),
(5, 'Boston Bruins', NULL, NULL),
(6, 'Buffalo Sabres', NULL, NULL),
(7, 'Calgary Flames', NULL, NULL),
(8, 'California Golden Seals', NULL, NULL),
(9, 'Carolina Hurricanes', NULL, NULL),
(10, 'Chicago Blackhawks', NULL, NULL),
(11, 'Cleveland Barons', NULL, NULL),
(12, 'Colorado Avalanche', NULL, NULL),
(13, 'Colorado Rockies', NULL, NULL),
(14, 'Columbus Blue Jackets', NULL, NULL),
(49, 'Other', NULL, NULL);
Now, I want to use Eloquent to order these all by name, EXCEPT I want Other to be at the bottom.
I am unsure how to do this using orderBy(). How do I do this?