Are there any in-memory (persistent) solutions faster than Aerospike for a single-node?

Viewed 424

I am working on a cloud application that requires low latency and very high read/writes per second. I will only have around 1 million records stored persistently but this may fluctuate largely as the application runs.

After YCSB benchmarking Aerospike and Redis, I found that Aerospike beats Redis and MongoDB both in terms of performance on a single-node for 60/40 read write.

Some points to note:

  • Fetching all my data using a single 32-bit integer key (no advanced queries)
  • Running on a single machine with 8 GB RAM and an SSD (small number of records)
  • Multiple clients need access to the database at once (via LAN)

I'm also assuming that key-value stores will outperform document stores and are the best fit considering I do not need advanced queries.

Before committing myself to Aerospike, are there any other solutions which may be more fit for my scenario considering that I am only running a single node with a small-ish amount of records?

1 Answers
Related