I am working on apis which is developed in spring boot. Now I have one API in which I have to send response which contains one binary file and and xml. Both will be seperated by multipart boundary. So is there any way to do this?
I am working on apis which is developed in spring boot. Now I have one API in which I have to send response which contains one binary file and and xml. Both will be seperated by multipart boundary. So is there any way to do this?
In spring boot try following the way to send a response in multipart.
@RequestMapping(method = { RequestMethod.GET },value = "/multipartdata",produces=MediaType.MULTIPART_FORM_DATA_VALUE)
public ResponseEntity<MultiValueMap<String, Object>> gerMultipartData()
throws Exception {
MultiValueMap<String, Object> formData = new LinkedMultiValueMap<String, Object>();
formData.add("first_name", "ganesh");
formData.add("last_name", "patil");
formData.add("file-data_1", new FileSystemResource("C:\Users\ganesh\img\logo.png"));
formData.add("file-data_2", new FileSystemResource("C:\Users\ganeshg\Desktop\download.jpg"));
formData.add("file-data_3", new FileSystemResource("C:\Users\ganeshg\Desktop\odstext.txt"));
formData.add("file-data_4", new FileSystemResource("D:\Agent\152845.docx"));
formData.add("file-data_5", new FileSystemResource("D:\testxls.xlsx"));
return new ResponseEntity<MultiValueMap<String, Object>>(formData, HttpStatus.OK);
}