How to get bigger ouptut images with the "jQuery webcam plugin" by Robert Eisele?

Viewed 75

I am trying to change the output size of the images captured by the webcam with this jQuery webcam plugin. But I cannot get it to work

I have tried to recompile the file jscam.swf. I have followed this instructions and I have read this issue.

So I have change the jscam.xml file like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<movie width="640" height="480" framerate="24">
    <background color="#ffffff" />
    <DefineVideoStream width="640" height="480" objectID="1" frames="0" deblocking="0" smoothing="0" codec="0" />
    <frame>
        <library>
            <clip id="clip" objectID="1" />
        </library>
    </frame>
</movie>

And the jscam.as. I have also read this another question and they do the same:

for (var i = 0; i < 480; ++i) {

[...]

for (var j=0; j < 640; ++j) {

[...]

for (var i = 0; i < 480; ++i) {

[...]

for (var j=0; j < 640; ++j) {

After this I have recompiled the jscam.swf , installing the dependencies before

sudo apt-get install swfmill mtasc
make

This should be enough, but I got the same image size

I have also changed the js files of the jQuery plugin, but with the same result.

0 Answers
Related