A part of my current assignment is to, once all data has been calculated successfully (it has), is to plot a scatter showing altitude against time.
This plot requires two series. One for the trajectory start to finish and another to show the apogee.
I have managed to get the chart to show this by defining the scatter as xlXYScatterSmooth. I would prefer the full length series to have no markers though.
How do I do this?
Dim Chart1 As Chart
Dim xaxis As Range
Dim yaxis As Range
Dim MAXyaxis As Range
Dim Series As Series
Dim SeriesMAX As Series
Set yaxis = DisplayCorrectedAlt
Set xaxis = Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(RowCount, 1))
Set MAXyaxis = Cells(1, 9)
Set MAXxaxis = Cells(1, 10)
Set Chart1 = Charts.Add
With Chart1
.ChartType = xlXYScatterSmooth
End With
Set Series = Chart1.SeriesCollection.NewSeries
With Series
.Values = yaxis
.XValues = xaxis
End With
Set SeriesMAX = Chart1.SeriesCollection.NewSeries
With SeriesMAX
.Values = MAXyaxis
.XValues = MAXxaxis
End With