Gitlab Runner on separate server

Viewed 2109

I want to install GitLab Runner on a separate server, but when I try to connect to GitLab, I received:

Running in system-mode.                            

Please enter the gitlab-ci coordinator URL (e.g. https://gitlab.com/):
<URL>
Please enter the gitlab-ci token for this runner:
<TOKEN>       
Please enter the gitlab-ci description for this runner:
[<url>]: <description>
Please enter the gitlab-ci tags for this runner (comma separated):

Whether to lock Runner to current project [true/false]:
[false]: 
ERROR: Registering runner... failed                 runner=<runner-token> status=couldn't execute POST against <url>/api/v4/runners: Post <url>/api/v4/runners: dial tcp 172.17.0.2:80: getsockopt: connection refused
ERROR: Checking GitLab compatibility... not-compatible  reason=GitLab Runner >= 9.0 can be used ONLY with GitLab CE/EE >= 9.0 result=-1 runner=<runner-token> statusText=couldn't execute POST against <url>/api/v4/runners/verify: Post <url>/api/v4/runners/verify: dial tcp 172.17.0.2:80: getsockopt: connection refused
PANIC: Failed to register this runner. Perhaps you are having network problems 

If I create POST request from POSTMAN I can create runner, but when I try from gitlab-ci I can't. Do you know what is wrong ? Our Gitlab is on another server, and I want to separate Gitlab and Gitlab-ci. I want Gitlab-CI to be on a separate server, not in the same server where is Gitlab. How to do that, do you know ?

2 Answers
Related