AngularJS UI Rendering issue in custom plugin of vSphere web client

Viewed 179

We are developing user custom for vmware's vSphere web client with the help of vSphere client SDK 6.0.

We have use html-bridge (AngularJS) to develop a UI for plugin and we are facing rendering issue of UI for one specific scenario.

Image 1: This window belongs to vCenter. If I select any drop down it will not impacting the remaining part of the screen. enter image description here

Image 2: This window we have created in AngularJS with the help of html-bridge. enter image description here

Image 3: If I am working on our custom window and selecting any drop own which is not a part of our custom window (They belongs to component of vCenter and I have highlighted with arrow). Then all content of our window will get disappeared. enter image description here

Can we avoid this issue?

Please advice.

1 Answers
Related