Memory used by Julia process

Viewed 580

I'm working on a project about the resolution of sparse linear systems (using the UMFPACK library and testing all the FEMLAB matrices) and I have to check how much RAM this resolution require (for each matrix).

I have to test the UMFPACK in different programming languages, so I already wrote some code in MATLAB where I found the following commands:

[user, sys] = memory, in particular the user.MemUsedMATLAB.

Now I have to write the same software using Julia programming language, but it seems difficult to find some similar commands; I'm very new to Julia and I just tried the command @time, but I'm not able to store the number of allocated bytes of memory in a variable. This is very important, because in the end I need to plot a graphic with the values of allocated bytes of memory for each matrix.

Does anyone know a solution to my problem? How can I get the RAM used by my code in a variable? Is there an equivalent command to MemUsedMATLAB in Julia?

1 Answers
Related