Best way to explain this would be through an example. Let's say I have this simple 2 column table:
Id | Score
1 | 10
2 | 5
3 | 20
4 | 15
5 | 20
6 | 25
7 | 30
8 | 30
9 | 10
10 | 40
The query should return the IDs of each item where the max score changed. So, from the top, 10 would be the top score since item 1 has 10 the first time through but then on item 3 it has a score of 20 so it just had a new max score and this continues until the bottom of the table. So eventually, the query will result to:
1, 3, 6, 7, 10
I tried doing a Cursor and loop through the table but I was wondering if there was a much simple way of doing this.
Thanks