Is there a way to select all selected layers in the control.layers with leaflet api?
I can do it with the help of jquery like this :
$('.leaflet-control-layers-selector:checked')
But maybe there is an api?
Thanks
Is there a way to select all selected layers in the control.layers with leaflet api?
I can do it with the help of jquery like this :
$('.leaflet-control-layers-selector:checked')
But maybe there is an api?
Thanks
Based on iH8's answer
L.Control.Layers.include({
getOverlays: function() {
// create hash to hold all layers
var control, layers;
layers = {};
control = this;
// loop thru all layers in control
control._layers.forEach(function(obj) {
var layerName;
// check if layer is an overlay
if (obj.overlay) {
// get name of overlay
layerName = obj.name;
// store whether it's present on the map or not
return layers[layerName] = control._map.hasLayer(obj.layer);
}
});
return layers;
}
});
Now you can use
var control = new L.Control.Layers(...)
control.getOverlays(); // { Truck 1: true, Truck 2: false, Truck 3: false }
I find this a little more useful because
true, else false