Issues when trying to run Envoy front-proxy example

Viewed 1017

I'm new with all this technologies and environments. I tried to run the lyft/envoy example that locate in the github repository .

I followed their guide , step by step, and its not working. I'm using Docker as container platform ( as mention in the guide), python version 2.7.13 installed.

When i execute 'docker-compose up --build -d' as mentioned in the guide, I suppose to see when i execute 'docker-compose ps' that the envoy-fronproxy and the other two services are UP and running, but in my case , the envoy-frontproxy is UP and the other two services failed with 'Exit 127'.enter image description here Additionally, when I execute 'docker-compose up --build -d' I get somewhere in the middle of the output log the following error(maybe its relevant): enter image description here I'll just say I did not change any configuration or any file in the supplied example folder.

Update 2/6/17: I adding docker logs screen shots:enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here

Thanks a lot!

1 Answers
Related