How to integrate both Objective-C and Swift pods in same project in iOS app

Viewed 1453

I am doing Objective-C in iOS app. But the problem is I want to add few Objective-C apis into that I added successfully earlier with cocoa pods, But, now I want to add Swift Api through cocoa pods, but the problem getting while installing is following.

[!] Pods written in Swift can only be integrated as frameworks; add use_frameworks! to your Podfile or target to opt into using it. The Swift Pods being used are: apis

But I can't add this manually due to its large api and it contains sub folders.

But, if I remove "#" key from use_frameworks!, its getting installed, but, the old Objective-C apis getting file not found in my project. Even I have very basic knowledge at installing frameworks/apis through cocoa pods.

Can any one suggest me how to over come this.

3 Answers
Related