JavaFX Pie Chart - Overlapping Labels & Missing Labels

Viewed 1460

I have a chart that looks like this:

enter image description here

Labels E and A are overlapping and Label D is missing. Label F value is 0 so I am not surprised it is missing.

Here are the values for the labels:

ObservableList<PieChart.Data> pieChartData =
      FXCollections.observableArrayList(
      new PieChart.Data("A", 0.80), 
      new PieChart.Data("B", 9.44), 
      new PieChart.Data("C", 89.49), 
      new PieChart.Data("D", 0.08), 
      new PieChart.Data("E", 0.18), 
      new PieChart.Data("F", 0.0)); 

I have tried:

.chart{ -fx-background-color: lightgray;
        -fx-border-color: black;
        -fx-legend-visible: true;
        -fx-legend-side: bottom;
        -fx-title-side: top;
        -fx-clockwise: true;
        -fx-pie-label-visible: true;
        -fx-label-line-length: 25;
        -fx-pie-to-label-line-curved: true; //curve label lines?
      }

I realize a lot of those are defaults and unnecessary but I thought the last line would curve the label line and it does not.

This example is a JFreechart but I would like the label lines to do something like this:

enter image description here

What can I do to prevent them from overlapping and display label D?

1 Answers
Related