Unable to find firefox developer edition event listener breakpoints in the debugger?

Viewed 1528

In Chrome, a user can open up the DevTools Debugger and easily select an event listener breakpoint on the right in the "Sources" Pane.

I have been unable to find these features in the Firefox Developer Edition debugger. Curiously, when visting the Firefox Developer Edition website, they have a video that shows a user easily opening up the inspector, switching to the debugger, and clicking a panel on the right to bring up all these event breakpoints. In the version of Firefox Developer Edition that I am using (54.0a2), however, these buttons do not exist.

Firefox Developer Edition debugger panel

I have literally clicked every button on the debugger panel and am left scratching my head.

It seems almost unbelievable these features do not exist or were removed in a "developer edition" browser. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

1 Answers
Related