Git text invisible

Viewed 7723

I have problems with using my GIT. Everything works fine when running the CMD and the '$' shows up and my text shows up. But when i go to my git log my text suddenly dissapears, It's just a ':' and i can type commands but not see them.

When i go out from the git log the text still is not appearing. I have a picture in my link below.

If i type CTRL+C 2 times i can see the '$' sign but the text is still gone.

Git-text-dissapear-picture

4 Answers

I had this problem after exiting git log in windows git bash today, i fixed it by resetting the terminal using reset.

I have faced the same problem after using the $ git log command

I have fixed this after using a reset command in the CLI, things are back to normal.

Note: Just reset the Git bash even though if you can't see the text the command will execute anyways.

Related