I'm in the process of setting up a .NET Core project with Docker in Visual Studio 2017. I've created the project and added the docker-compose to the solution, and everything works.
But somehow, the VS won't build and run Docker with any configurations, other than Debug and Release.
I've created solution and project configurations named Preproduction and selected it, as well as created a docker-compose.vs.preproduction.yml file.
But when I run the preproduction configuration, the project runs as if Release was selected instead. The Build Output console also shows the following:
Debug
*docker-compose -f "docker-compose.yml" -f "docker-compose.override.yml" -f "docker-compose.vs.debug.yml" -p dockercompose3979710767*
Release
*docker-compose -f "docker-compose.yml" -f "docker-compose.override.yml" -f "docker-compose.vs.release.yml" -p dockercompose3979710767*
Preproduction
*docker-compose -f "docker-compose.yml" -f "docker-compose.override.yml" -f "docker-compose.vs.release.yml" -p dockercompose3979710767*
Notice the second yml file. Somehow it uses the release file, and not the custom configuration file I've added.
Does anyone have any idea how to solve this, so docker will use my custom configurations?