Code Completion for Nightwatch.js in Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA or WebStorm

Viewed 1184

I'm new to JavaScript development. Normally I implement Test Automation with Java with Eclipse. But now we changed to JavaScript and we want to use Nightwatch.js together with Cucumber.js to automate our Blackbox tests.

So, I have to configure my IDE, that I can use Code Completion and "Go To Reference". I tried a lot of things with Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm. But in Eclipse (with Nodeclipse) I can't realize the Code Completion and the "Go To Reference", if I want to jump directly into a function. In IDEA and WebStorm the "Go To Reference" functionality works, but not the whole code completion for Nightwatch.js.

Nightwatch.js methods like waitForElementVisible() are not suggested. So it's not a complete code completion.

How can I realize to use the whole code completion feature in one of the given IDEs? Do I have to configure Nightwatch.js in the IDEs? And where I can do this?

1 Answers
Related