How to get from Windows.Web.Http.Diagnostics an Edge loading failed message?

Viewed 73

I am doing a program to get http events from Edge tabs using the UWP windows.web.http.diagnostics api. I have achieved to receive the http events from Edge. For instance, when an http request is send (navigate to another page in the browser) I receive a requestSent event. So far so good.

Now I want to get a loading failed message, but I do not know how to force it in Edge, and which messages I should receive from the http.diagnostics API.

Somebody could give me any hint about how to generate this loading fail messages in Edge and what I will receive from the windows.web.http.diagnostics api?

Thank you!!

Edit (11-Aug-2017):

After some investigation it seems that in the current version of windows.web.http.diagnostics API this information is not being provided by the events. So it is not possible.

0 Answers
Related