Project Background
My project runs on Dynamics CRM & we have developed many plugins for it with the Visual Studio 2012.
I usually connects to CRM as follows
- Open Visual Studio CRM Solution
- Navigate to Tools -> Connect to Dynamics CRM Server
- Specify CRM Discovery Service Name
- select HTTPS
- Click Connect
- Check Use Default Credentials
- Click Log on
- Select the Organization (Production or Sandbox instance)
- select the solution in the organization
Then when deploying Solutions
- Right click the Solution
- clean it
- build it
- deploy it
Problem
But recently it is not possible to connect to the CRM SANDBOX. I'm sure there is no wrong in the process since I have done it many times previously.
it appears as follows
- Open Visual Studio CRM Solution
- Tools -> Connect to Dynamics CRM
- Enter CRM Discovery Service Name
- choose HTTPS & Click Connect
- Log in using Credentials
- SELECT THE ORGANIZATION AS SANDBOX(DEV)
Dialog box gets Closed, but no error. Some time Visual studio gets restarted. So no way to deploy solutions to the sandbox.
Things I Tried so far
- run VS as Administrator
- Add the
Global Sectionto solution file (.sln) using text editor. - Replaced the
Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.dllin CRM Developer Tools add-on Added following lines to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe.config<dependentAssembly> <assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" culture="neutral"/> <bindingRedirect oldVersion="6.0.0.0-6.1.0.0" newVersion="7.0.0.0"/> </dependentAssembly>Tried to connect by installing 3rd party tools such as CRM Toolkit from Visual studio package manager
Any support is welcome.
