Unity Firebase Analytics events not showing up

Viewed 4659

I put the Firebase plugin in my Unity application and everything went fine (Android version). I tried with the iOS version but it is not logging the events. I know the events take a few hours to appear but they are not appearing either after 1 day or in debug mode.

For debug mode, I've put the "-FIRAnalyticsDebugEnabled" argument, just like the tutorial (https://firebase.google.com/docs/analytics/ios/events#view_events_in_the_xcode_debug_console). On another site (https://support.google.com/firebase/answer/7201382?hl=pt&utm_id=ad), I realized that there is another argument "-FIRDebugEnabled". I tried both of them but none logged my events.

Another thing I noticed is that the "GoogleService-Info.plist" file that I downloaded on the Firebase website comes with the variable "IS_ANALYTICS_ENABLED" = false. It does not say anything in the tutorial (https://firebase.google.com/docs/analytics/unity/start?hl=pt-br) but I put it true.

Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT (LOG):

2017-05-29 12:54:41.638343 brincando[22620:5072036] [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023105] Event is not subject to real-time event count daily limit. Marking an event as real-time. Event name, parameters: 
post_score, 
{     
    firebase_screen_id (_si) = -396951154609863799;     
    score = 42;     
    firebase_screen_class (_sc) = UnityDefaultViewController;     
    firebase_realtime (_r) = 1;     
    firebase_debug (_dbg) = 1;     
    firebase_event_origin (_o) = app; 
} 
2017-05-29 12:54:41.640 brincando[22620] <Debug> [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023105] Event is not subject to real-time event count daily limit. Marking an event as real-time. Event name, parameters: 
post_score, 
{       
    firebase_screen_id (_si) = -396951154609863799;         
    score = 42;         
    firebase_screen_class (_sc) = UnityDefaultViewController;       
    firebase_realtime (_r) = 1;         
    firebase_debug (_dbg) = 1;      
    firebase_event_origin (_o) = app;   
} 

2017-05-29 12:54:41.646107 brincando[22620:5072192] [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS012018] Saving bundle. size (bytes): 415 
2017-05-29 12:54:41.648 brincando[22620] <Debug> [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS012018] Saving bundle. size (bytes): 415 

2017-05-29 12:54:41.657411 brincando[22620:5072026] [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023116] Bundle added to the upload queue. BundleID, timestamp (ms): 13, 1496073280620 
2017-05-29 12:54:41.658 brincando[22620] <Debug> [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023116] Bundle added to the upload queue. BundleID, timestamp (ms): 13, 1496073280620 

2017-05-29 12:54:41.678965 brincando[22620:5072026] [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023038] Uploading events. Elapsed time since last successful upload (s): 21.54594898223877 
2017-05-29 12:54:41.679 brincando[22620] <Debug> [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023038] Uploading events. Elapsed time since last successful upload (s): 21.54594898223877 

2017-05-29 12:54:41.681181 brincando[22620:5072026] [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023039] Measurement data sent to network. Timestamp (ms), data: 1496073281675, <FIRAPBMeasurementBatch: 0x170016af0> 
2017-05-29 12:54:41.681 brincando[22620] <Debug> [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023039] Measurement data sent to network. Timestamp (ms), data: 1496073281675, <FIRAPBMeasurementBatch: 0x170016af0> 

2017-05-29 12:54:41.690525 brincando[22620:5072050] [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS900000] Uploading data. Host: https://app-measurement.com/a 
2017-05-29 12:54:41.690 brincando[22620] <Debug> [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS900000] Uploading data. Host: https://app-measurement.com/a 

2017-05-29 12:54:41.747085 brincando[22620:5072192] [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS901006] Received SSL challenge for host. Host: https://app-measurement.com/a 
2017-05-29 12:54:41.747 brincando[22620] <Debug> [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS901006] Received SSL challenge for host. Host: https://app-measurement.com/a 

2017-05-29 12:54:41.849945 brincando[22620:5072050] [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023044] Successful upload. Got network response. Code, size: 204, 0 
2017-05-29 12:54:41.850 brincando[22620] <Debug> [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023044] Successful upload. Got network response. Code, size: 204, 0 

2017-05-29 12:54:41.860015 brincando[22620:5072036] [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS002002] Measurement timer scheduled to fire in approx. (s): -0.2379031181335449 
2017-05-29 12:54:41.860 brincando[22620] <Debug> [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS002002] Measurement timer scheduled to fire in approx. (s): -0.2379031181335449 

2017-05-29 12:54:41.860374 brincando[22620:5072036] [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023028] Upload task scheduled to be executed in approx. (s): -0.2379031181335449 
2017-05-29 12:54:41.860 brincando[22620] <Debug> [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023028] Upload task scheduled to be executed in approx. (s): -0.2379031181335449 

2017-05-29 12:54:41.878356 brincando[22620:5072050] [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023024] No data to upload. Upload task will not be scheduled 
2017-05-29 12:54:41.878 brincando[22620] <Debug> [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS023024] No data to upload. Upload task will not be scheduled 

2017-05-29 12:54:41.878814 brincando[22620:5072050] [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS002003] Measurement timer canceled 
2017-05-29 12:54:41.880 brincando[22620] <Debug> [Firebase/Analytics][I-ACS002003] Measurement timer canceled
1 Answers

This might be a late answer but I double checked other solution and still had similar issue.

  • Make sure all event parameters are sent with a value and not empty.

  • Have "-FIRAnalyticsDebugEnabled" flag enabled

  • Have "-FIRDebugEnabled" flag enabled

Related