Amazon MWS with PHP integration

Viewed 10239

I am new to amazon mws. I want to do the mws api integration with php. I have all the credentials whatever needed like secret key, seller id, and etc.

Basically i want to display all my orders in my php website. I tried with use of developer guide which is provided by the mws documentation. but i could not get a proper idea of how to integrate api in my php site.

2 Answers

Verify Credentials & Play Around With API:

Please verify if your credentials are correct & you do have orders in your seller account to download from. You can use amazon's scratchpad here: Amazon MWS scratchpad
On scratchpad you want to use following methods.
API Selection: Orders
Operation: ListOrders
You can also refer to this API Guide to better understand scratchpad.


Integration:

Download PHP library from Amazon MWS

  1. You want to add your MWS credentials in this file MarketplaceWebServiceOrders/Samples/.config.inc.php

  2. Here you put in values that you used to play around at scratchpad
    MarketplaceWebServiceOrders/Samples/ListOrders.php
    eg: CreatedAfter, LastUpdatedAfter, OrderStatus

  3. Run this file in browser & you will receive data in XML format MarketplaceWebServiceOrders/Samples/ListOrders.php

Related