Usage API Error in intellji

Viewed 474

I'm recently switching into Intellij 2017 IDEA from Eclipse.

in eclipse when create a new Java Project we can define witch version of JDK imported to project.for example i'm installed JDK version 1.8 (or 8) but in eclipse when i define new project I can chose witch version of jdk imported to my project. thats totally work fine. by in Intellij IDE I added JDK version 1.8 to Project. some of methods in my project work with JDK 1.7 and don't work in version 1.8.

problem here i got this error "usage of api documented as since 1.7". i know it just to add JDK 1.7 but i wont to installan older version of JDK into my machine. How Can I fix This Problem??

this solution do'snt work when I decrease the level of JDK in my Project. File > Project Structure > Project Settings > Modules > your Module name > Sources > Language Level >

also this line of code is got me Error is here:

import java.nio.file.Files;
import java.nio.file.Paths;

and when i'm using this method: Files.isSymbolicLink

thanks.

1 Answers
Related