pgAdmin 4 ver. 1.5 - no error messages

Viewed 4783

I use pgAdmin 4 ver. 1.5. When I run an SQL query that has some issues (e.g. a column or a table does not exist) I can only see a message saying "Query returned successfully" but I cannot see any error message.

please the screenshot below)

pgAdmin III 1.22.2

However, pgAdmin III shows clearly SQL error messages in the same situation. Is there any option in pgAdmin 4 to turn the error messages on? Or it's just a bug?

4 Answers

I simply install the latest 4.3 version into the root directory of pgadmin, fixed the problem.....

This can be fixed by installing pgAdmin language package if you're using Linux. At least for me this fixed the problem.

The problem is solved by changing the below parameters from nonenglish langauge to english.

lc_messages = 'English_United States.1252'          
       # locale for system error message strings
lc_monetary = 'English_United States.1252'          
             # locale for monetary formatting
lc_numeric = 'English_United States.1252'           
           # locale for number formatting
lc_time = 'English_United States.1252'              
           # locale for time formatting
Related