I am building an iOS Application in swift 3, where I am creating dynamic UIViews. I need to remove custom view randomly. Please help me I am stuck with this for a long time. Thanks In Advance
class ViewController: UIViewController {
var myView: subView!
var y : CGFloat!
@IBOutlet weak var addButton: UIButton!
override func viewDidLoad() {
y = 1
super.viewDidLoad()
// Do any additional setup after loading the view, typically from a nib.
}
func cancelbutton(_ sender: UIButton) {
myView.removeFromSuperview()
}
@IBAction func buttonAction(_ sender: Any) {
y = y + 110
myView = subView(frame: CGRect(x: 80, y: y, width: 300, height: 100))
myView.backgroundColor = UIColor.green
myView.actionButton.addTarget(self, action: (#selector(cancelbutton(_:))), for: UIControlEvents.touchUpInside)
self.view.addSubview(myView)
}
}
As you can see in the above image when i click on Close the SubView(custome View) closes, but where as MyView with green color does not go and stays there. Someone please Help.........
required init?(coder aDecoder: NSCoder)
{
super.init(coder: aDecoder)
Bundle.main.loadNibNamed("subView",owner: self, options:nil)
self.addSubview(self.views)
Bundle.main.loadNibNamed("subView",owner: self, options:nil)
self.addSubview(self.views)
}
override init(frame: CGRect)
{
super.init(frame: frame)
Bundle.main.loadNibNamed("subView", owner: self, options: nil)
views.frame = bounds
self.addSubview(self.views)
}
@IBAction func buttonAction(_ sender: Any) {
views.removeFromSuperview()
}


