Using berkeley hardfloat

Viewed 479

I am using Chisel3 in my project. I tried to import hard float library as folow:

import chisel3._ 
import hardfloat._

but unfortunately, I am getting:

[warn]  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[warn]  ::          UNRESOLVED DEPENDENCIES         ::
[warn]  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[warn]  :: edu.berkeley.cs#hardfloat_2.11;1.2: not found
[warn]  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[warn]

I went through couple of repositories that used hardfloat and found out that I was missing this line in my build.sbt:

libraryDependencies ++= Seq("edu.berkeley.cs" %% "hardfloat" % "1.2")

but unfortunately I am still getting the error. I then tried to compile projects that use hardfloat without any modification (for example soundkit) but I still get the same error. I used both terminal and InteliJ to compile my project and got the same result. For some reason, the hardfloat library is not even shows up in the External Libraries in IntelliJ .

enter image description here

I would really appreciate it if someone let me know what might be the issue.

1 Answers
Related