Im trying to create a client login with vue, I have the main component and nested are the navigation bar and the component that renders the content On the creation of the navigation component I check if the user is logged to show the buttons for guests and hide the buttons for the protected sections My problem is after I submit the login on my login component I don't know how to trigger the re-rederization of my navigation bar component to show the right buttons
I don't know if I should have a global variable on my main component or should I have to find a way to emit an event from the child to the father and the emit another from the main component to the navigation bar or maybe is more simple but I don't have idea
If you need more information just let me know Thanks in advance