WKHTMLTOPDF - borders appear on pdfs

Viewed 3656

I have a web page of data that I export to a pdf using wkhtmltopdf 0.12.3.2 (with patched qt).

When the data is displayed on screen, it looks exactly as I want it to appear as shown below:

enter image description here

When the data is rendered to the pdf, a "ghost" border appear on the pdf as shown below:

enter image description here

And when I print out the data, more 'ghost' borders appear on the page, as shown below:

enter image description here

How do I prevent these 'ghost' borders from appearing? I have tried many options but the solution eludes me.

I have tried outline: #fff solid medium !important; but this has no effect. I have also tried box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #fff; but this has no effect.

This issue only seems to occur with the CSS border: double value.

Here is my html code:

<div class="resumeStyleStandardHeadings8" dir="ltr" style="direction: ltr;">Summary Details</div>

Here is my css code:

.resumeStyleStandardHeadings8 {
    background: #000;
    border-left: 10px double #fff;
    border-bottom: 10px double #fff;
    color: #fff;
    display: block;
    font-weight: 700;
    margin-bottom: 2px;
    outline: none;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding: 2px;
    padding-bottom: 5px;
    padding-top: 5px;
    page-break-inside: avoid;
    text-transform: uppercase;
    vertical-align: middle;
    white-space: nowrap;
    width: 100%
}
1 Answers
Related