I am looking at taking unstructured data in the form of files, processing it and storing it in a database for retrieval.
The data will be in natural language and the queries to get information will also be in natural language.
Ex: the data could be "Roses are red" and the query could be "What is the color of a rose?"
I have looked at several nlp systems, focusing more on open-source information extraction and relation extraction system and the following seems apt and easy for quick start:
https://www.npmjs.com/package/mitie
This can give data in the form of (word,type) pairs. It also gives a relation as result of running the the processing (check the site example).
I want to know if sql is good database to save this information. For retrieving the information, I will need to convert the natural language query also to some kind of (word, meaning) pairs
and for using sql I will have to write a layer that converts natural language to sql queries.
Please suggest if there are any open source database that work well in this situation. I'm open to suggestions for databases that work with other open-source information extraction and relation extraction systems if not MITIE.