check folder exist and create folder in .pro file

Viewed 4107

I have to create a folder in my target path and copy the header files.

so i used the following command in .pro file

 DESTDIR_WIN_CELLTWEAK = $${CORE_API_PATH}/Include/spgc/
    DESTDIR_WIN_CELLTWEAK ~= s,/,\\,g
    QMAKE_POST_LINK += $$quote(mkdir $${DESTDIR_WIN_CELLTWEAK} $$escape_expand(\n\t))
    for(FILE,EXPORTED_HEADERS_WIN){
                QMAKE_POST_LINK +=$$quote(cmd /c copy /y $${FILE} $${DESTDIR_WIN_CELLTWEAK}&$$escape_expand(\n\t))
    }

it is creating the folder in first time. but on building second i have to avoid creation of spgc folder (as already exist) .

also qt build throws error if spgc folder already exist.

i tried

!exists($${DESTDIR_WIN_CELLTWEAK})
    {
        $$quote($${DESTDIR_WIN_CELLTWEAK})
        QMAKE_POST_LINK += $$quote(mkdir $${DESTDIR_WIN_CELLTWEAK} $$escape_expand(\n\t))
    }

but even if the folder present , !exists() function been called and creating the folder.

3 Answers

I know that is a quite old question, but I had the same problem and I think that I have now figured out the solution. In your code the problem is the bracket: it should stay on the same line of the condition.

This should work:

!exists($${DESTDIR_WIN_CELLTWEAK}) {   
    $$quote($${DESTDIR_WIN_CELLTWEAK})
    QMAKE_POST_LINK += $$quote(mkdir $${DESTDIR_WIN_CELLTWEAK} $$escape_expand(\n\t))
}

It sounds ridiculous but that's it...

Related