Since the new iOS update (10.3.2), we can't reach our website from an Apple device. Safari, Chrome or Firefox are returning a blank page or an error page saying there's a network problem.
We've tried from different places, different kind of iphones, on wifi or cell connection (3G,4G)
On mine it was working well, so I updated it to the 10.3.2 version, and I'm having the same error.
I tried contacting my web host but they told me they couldn't do anything. I tried to install Cakephp in a subdirectory, but even with a fresh install and an empty cakephp (2.9.8), it doesn't work.
I tried the same thing with a Cakephp 3 installation, and it works.
I tried installing Cakephp 2.9.8 on another web hosting (a personal one from the same web host) and .. it works.
So I'm getting a little confused as it seems to be an issue with :
- iOS 10.3.2
- Cakephp 2.9.2 to 2.9.8
- my web hosting
Does anybody can give me any direction to look up ? I'm starting to be really depressed here ...