I’m using ‘Native Base’ components for our product and going good with this, but I’m stuck at one point and it is around putting Items in Nativebase Picker. My code is like this
Render Method code -
render(){
return (
<View style={{marginTop: 20, flexDirection:'row', flexWrap:'wrap', justifyContent:'space-around', alignItems:'center'}}>
<View style={{flex:1, justifyContent:'center', alignItems:'flex-end' }}>
<Button
style={{ backgroundColor: '#6FAF98', }}
onPress={this._showDateTimePicker}
>
<Text>Select Date</Text>
</Button>
</View>
<View style={{flex:1, justifyContent:'center', alignItems:'stretch'}}>
<Picker
style={{borderWidth: 1, borderColor: '#2ac', alignSelf:'stretch'}}
supportedOrientations={['portrait','landscape']}
iosHeader="Select one"
mode="dropdown"
selectedValue={this.state.leaveType}
onValueChange={(value)=>this.setState({leaveType:value,})
//this.onValueChange.bind(this)
}>
<Item label="Full Day" value="leave1" />
{
this.showStartDateFirstHalf() // Here I want to show this picker item on the basis of a condition
}
<Item label="2nd half" value="leave3" />
</Picker>
</View>
<DateTimePicker
isVisible={this.state.isStartDatePickerPickerVisible}
onConfirm={this._handleDatePicked}
onCancel={this._hideDateTimePicker}
mode='date'
/>
</View>
);
}
showStartDateFirstHalf()
{
if(!this.state.isMultipleDays)
{
return(
<Item label="1st Half" value="leave2" />
);
}
}
So, this code is working fine if this.state.isMultipleDays is false, But when this.state.isMultipleDays is true, it means when it is in else part then i'm getting this error -