java 9: JLink created invalid images - missing module executable script

Viewed 1942

I am creating a sample application with 3 modules user, dept and account. In my user module, I have a main class and compile my modules with the following command:

javac -d target --module-source-path src $(find -name "*.java")

After compiling, execute following command for run:

java -p target -m com.user/com.user.info.Launcher

The output after running java modules are successful. But when trying to create runtime image using jlink the image created successfully but module executable script is not there. For create an image, I am using the following command:

jlink --module-path $JAVA_HOME/jmods:target --add-modules com.user --output my-app

In, runtime image, I have bin directory, but this directory contains only java and keynote script. I am expecting user main class script as well, for executing my application.

My Java version as below:

java version "9-ea"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 9-ea+165)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 9-ea+165, mixed mode)

How can I resolve this problem?

1 Answers
Related