I have a project, based on Django. We add new bunch of apps (3-4), and server don't response on any request. Log is clear. It even don't log GET/POST requests. In browser I see:
This site can’t be reached
localhost refused to connect.
I guess, that problem in new apps, so I removed it from INSTALLED_APPS, but result is the same. So I tried to find problem in settings.py, but result is still same.
After that, I checked my ports by netstat and nmap, and I was stunned, because port 8000 is empty.
root@artem-debian:/home/artem# nmap -sT -O localhost
Starting Nmap 6.47 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2017-05-19 10:20 EEST
Nmap scan report for localhost (127.0.0.1)
Host is up (0.00018s latency).
Other addresses for localhost (not scanned): 127.0.0.1
Not shown: 994 closed ports
PORT STATE SERVICE
22/tcp open ssh
25/tcp open smtp
111/tcp open rpcbind
631/tcp open ipp
902/tcp open iss-realsecure
3306/tcp open mysql
Device type: general purpose
Running: Linux 3.X
OS CPE: cpe:/o:linux:linux_kernel:3
OS details: Linux 3.7 - 3.15
Network Distance: 0 hops
OS detection performed. Please report any incorrect results at http://nmap.org/submit/ .
Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 2.76 seconds
It really shocked me. My server, is running on localhost:8000, and it is empty.
Why? How can I fix it? It is bug in application, or I changed something in my linux machine? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!