Overly large .exe file when using pyinstaller

Viewed 4970

I've searched a little bit about this problem where people complained about the executable file size being 30mb ~ 100mb, but for some reason mine is 300mb. I may be wrong, but I don't think this is normal. I tried using other alternatives like cx_Freeze, but I get the same result. Here's my includes in my project :

from PyQt5 import QtCore, QtGui, QtWidgets
from pyplot import functions as plot
if __name__ == "__main__":
    import sys
    app = QtWidgets.QApplication(sys.argv)
    window = QtWidgets.QDialog()
    ui = Ui_Dialog()
    ui.setupUi(window)
    window.show()
    sys.exit(app.exec_())

pyplot is another python file for my project which include :

from numpy import power, cbrt, sin, cos, arange
from matplotlib import pyplot as plt
from matplotlib import patches as pts
from scipy import integrate as intg

I use this command to create my executable :

pyinstaller --onefile --windowed montecarlo.py

Thanks for helping

1 Answers
Related