A little background on what's running:
I have a Windows 10 desktop running Ubuntu through VM.. On this verision 16 of Ubuntu, I have the guacamole server, guacd, and tomcat running all nicely with no problems... I can access the guacamole client through my localhost on the VM... now I can see the RDP connection I created inside the user-mapping.xml file when I load the guacamole client, but whenevr I try to access it, within 2 seconds I get a "connection error: an internation error has occurred within the guacamole server, and the connection has been terminated."
System logs has no info other than what the terminal is saying (which is "listening on host x.x.x.x, port xxxx")
Now I'm not entirely sure if i set up the connection properly.. what I've done was enable remote access on my desktop (which is where the VM for ubuntu is) and took my computers IP (google whats my ip) and used that... heres a sample of my user-mapping.xml file
<user-mapping>
<authorize
username="test"
password="testtest">
<connection name="Windows 10">
<protocol>rdp</protocol>
<param name="hostname">x.x.x.x</param> //my desktops ip address (From google)
<param name="port">3389</param>
</connection>
</authorize>
</user-mapping>