ActiveMQ Messages are Enqueued but not sent to Consumer

Viewed 865

I am working with activemq 5.13 and network of brokers configuration .
I have a queue that for a long period of time is working fine (for few days messages are Enqueued and Dequeue normally ) . After some time it seems that the consumer stops dequeuing messages from the queue. The broker jmx shows that the consumer is still listening on queue ("ConsumerCount" : 1) and I check the thread state is on WAITING(not blocked ).
The consumer I am using is created by spring framework.
I am using messages without TTL and with producerFlowControl="false" The memory of the queue is increasing ("MemoryPercentUsage" : 834,) and after a while the producer blocks.
Any Idea what could cause that kind of behavior ?

The borker JMX info of the queue

"name" : "org.apache.activemq:type=Broker,brokerName=ig2-2,destinationType=Queue,destinationName=shTdrInputQueue-2",
"modelerType" : "org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.QueueView",
"MessageGroups" : "{}",
"MessageGroupType" : "cached",
"CursorFull" : true,
"CursorMemoryUsage" : 437616304,
"CursorPercentUsage" : 834,
"CacheEnabled" : false,
"Paused" : false,
"QueueSize" : 326602,
"Options" : "",
"Subscriptions" : [ "org.apache.activemq:type=Broker,brokerName=ig2-2,destinationType=Queue,destinationName=shTdrInputQueue-2,endpoint=Consumer,clientId=ID_deu-via-5-tdr-1-19222-1494485771026-23_1,consumerId=ID_deu-via-5-tdr-1-19222-1494485771026-24_1_3_1" ],
"ProducerCount" : 1,
"ConsumerCount" : 1,
"AverageMessageSize" : 1340,
"MaxMessageSize" : 1520,
"MinMessageSize" : 1239,
"MemoryPercentUsage" : 834,
"MemoryLimit" : 52428800,
"EnqueueCount" : 348003987,
"DequeueCount" : 347677385,
"ForwardCount" : 0,
"DispatchCount" : 347677385,
"InFlightCount" : 0,
"ExpiredCount" : 0,
"StoreMessageSize" : 437616304,
"MemoryUsageByteCount" : 437616304,
"AverageEnqueueTime" : 0.3380297657266376,
"MaxEnqueueTime" : 3010,
"MinEnqueueTime" : 0,
"MemoryUsagePortion" : 0.0,
"AverageBlockedTime" : 0.0,
"TotalBlockedTime" : 0,
"BlockedSends" : 0,
"SlowConsumerStrategy" : null,
"DLQ" : false,
"MaxPageSize" : 200,
"UseCache" : true,
"PrioritizedMessages" : false,
"MaxAuditDepth" : 10000,
"ProducerFlowControl" : false,
"AlwaysRetroactive" : false,
"BlockedProducerWarningInterval" : 30000,
"MaxProducersToAudit" : 64,
"Name" : "shTdrInputQueue-2"
0 Answers
Related