Apple are very clear, in every video they state that "The difference between a CloudKit app which handles errors and one that doesn't is the difference between a working app and one that doesn't". However, I can't find anywhere a proper list of what each error means, which Operations throw what or any example code of CloudKit error handling done well for various CKOperations. Even worse, many examples don't handle errors at all and I can't find any documentation from Apple either.
Does anyone have a full and complete example they can share? Any lists of which Operations can throw what?
This post shows a list of errors and a short description of each error. I created this new post because I'm specifically looking for full and complete examples of error handling as Apple recommends. The other post has an incomplete example and is asking specific questions. I already highlighted this post in the comments because it contains a short description of each error type which is useful.