Pandas delete rows if value is same for certain date range

Viewed 694

I tried looking up for something similar but could find it. So I have below structure dataframe. I looking to delete rows that have same score for 5 days or more. So in below case PeronID AB-123's records from 2/1 to 2/6 needs to be deleted, also for DG-3465 from 2/3 to 2/10. But nothing for TY-9456. I was thinking for using rolling() but that will delete only 2/1-2/5 for AB-123 but not 2/6.

PersonID    Date    Score
AB-123  2/1/2016    0
AB-123  2/2/2016    0
AB-123  2/3/2016    0
AB-123  2/4/2016    0
AB-123  2/5/2016    0
AB-123  2/6/2016    0
AB-123  2/7/2016    67.5
AB-123  2/8/2016    73.4
AB-123  2/9/2016    70.5
AB-123  2/10/2016   68
DG-3465 2/1/2016    22.5
DG-3465 2/2/2016    25.6
DG-3465 2/3/2016    36.4
DG-3465 2/4/2016    36.4
DG-3465 2/5/2016    36.4
DG-3465 2/6/2016    36.4
DG-3465 2/7/2016    36.4
DG-3465 2/8/2016    36.4
DG-3465 2/9/2016    36.4
DG-3465 2/10/2016   36.4
TY-9456 2/1/2016    0
TY-9456 2/2/2016    0
TY-9456 2/3/2016    5.23
TY-9456 2/4/2016    4.12
TY-9456 2/5/2016    5.95
TY-9456 2/6/2016    6.97
TY-9456 2/7/2016    12.45
TY-9456 2/8/2016    15.61
TY-9456 2/9/2016    15.61
TY-9456 2/10/2016   15.61

Tried few different things but I am kinda stuck with nothing poping up in my head. What would you suggest? Using python pandas by the way ;)

3 Answers
Related