GRPC error log (Android Studio)

Viewed 1260

From some time I am getting a very strange error log, that makes no sense since I don`t use GRPC in my project.

The log is spamming each second in the logcat as follows:

... 05-16 10:53:13.249 24321-24368/my.package E/GRPC: tcp_client_posix.c:173] failed to connect to 'ipv4:127.0.0.1:12389': socket error: connection refused 05-16 10:53:14.249 24321-24368/my.package E/GRPC: tcp_client_posix.c:173] failed to connect to 'ipv4:127.0.0.1:12389': socket error: connection refused 05-16 10:53:15.254 24321-24367/my.package E/GRPC: tcp_client_posix.c:173] failed to connect to 'ipv4:127.0.0.1:12389': socket error: connection refused ...

As this is not making my app crash or lag it is very unpleasant when looking into the logcat.

I suspect that it has something to do with my OS - ubuntu 16.04 LTS because this error log is not present when the project is run on Windows.

The problem is not device related since I tried with many devices and I always see it.

If you need any more info I will provide it. Thanks in advance.

2 Answers
Related