Moneris Hosted Tokenization

Viewed 420

Is it possible to test Moneris hosted tokenization in local?

When I go to "Admin -> Hosted Tokenization", it asks for a source domain, but when I type a source domain as they ask, the only error message that I get is the digit "1" in red. Now I do not know if the error is due to a local domain (in my case i typed myapp.local) or something else. And even when I type some other domain that is really available on the Internet the same thing happens.

Is there anybody here that is familiar with this payment tool?

thanks

3 Answers

I made a working example using the publicly available info.

As mentioned, you'll need info from mpg: you can add domains starting with http:// or use the Source URL authentication bypassed one for localhost.

I used:

  • https://www3.moneris.com/HPPtoken/index.php to get the token and
  • https://www3.moneris.com/gateway2/servlet/MpgRequest to send the transaction to Vault...

Example config here.

Related