Vue.js: Set checkboxes checked if statement is true

Viewed 30623

I had the following checkbox in my old handlebar view:

<div class="form-group">
    <input type='checkbox' name='xmlOnline[]' value="stepstone" class='' {{#if (ifIn 'stepstone' job.xmlOnline)}} checked="checked" {{/if}}> Stepstone
    <input type='checkbox' name='xmlOnline[]' value="karriere" class='' {{#if (ifIn 'karriere' job.xmlOnline)}} checked="checked" {{/if}}> Karriere
</div>

So if job.xmlOnline has "stepstone" as value, it should mark it as checked. Same goes for "karriere".

Now I am trying to achieve the same thing in Vue.js for my POST form. This is how the object "job" looks like: http://t2w-api.herokuapp.com/jobs/590c20d42b1c4300046bb1b9

So it can contain either "karriere", "stepstone", both or "null".

What I got so far in my component:

<div v-for="(xml, index) in job.xmlOnline">
    <input type="checkbox" :checked="xml == 'stepstone'"> Stepstone {{ index }}
    <input type="checkbox" :checked="xml == 'karriere'"> Karriere {{ index }}
</div>

Checkboxes get checked, but I have them duplicated. I also do not know how to add a v-model.

This is the source of my component. Did something similiar with "qualifications"/"responsibility": https://github.com/markusdanek/t2w-vue/blob/mdanek/2-auth-system/src/components/backend/JobEdit.vue

4 Answers
<input type="checkbox" class="form-check-input" :value="party.status" 
@change="updateStatus"
 :checked="party.status == 1 ? true: false"
 id="status" name="status"/>

and in component method

updateStatus(e){
            if(e.target.checked){
                store.commit('updateStatus', 1);
            } else {
                store.commit('updateStatus', 0);
            }
    },

You can just bind it to a literal as

:true-value="1" 

and it will work as expected.

<b-form-checkbox class="col-sm-1 small" :value="1" switch v-model="user.nameb" :state="Boolean(user.nameb)" name="checkbox-validation">
    <b-form-invalid-feedback v-show="!Boolean(user.nameb)" :state="Boolean(user.nameb)">Not Verified</b-form-invalid-feedback>
    <b-form-valid-feedback v-show="Boolean(user.nameb)" :state="Boolean(user.nameb)">Verified</b-form-valid-feedback>
</b-form-checkbox>
Related