Celery Flower-Monitor many celery workers in one Flower dashboard

Viewed 2290

I have many workers running on different EC2 instances and one common Redis [Elasticache] instance they use as broker.

I have set up Flower inside Vagrant [along with celery and redis] and I want to monitor all the remote workers with it.

Note: Celery+Redis+Flower play along fine with local worker.I send tasks to the worker, stored in Redis and are shown in Flower.

I have created a tunnel for the remote Redis port 6379 to localhost 6379 and I can access it via Redis Desktop Manager.

Then, inside Vagrant I run celery flower --broker=redis://10.0.2.2:6379/ so I use the tunneled Redis db via the host OS.

The Flower server starts but it shows up empty.

As I understand it cannot find a worker to monitor.

How am I going to provide it though?

This is the flower's output enter image description here

0 Answers
Related