How to speed up sonarqube analysis job?

Viewed 4819

I have one java based application which is having huge line of source code(~1m).Now I am using jenkins with sonar-runner-2.4 to run analysis with code coverage and test cases count.I have upgraded sonarqube server from 5.4 to 6.3.1.Before upgrade this job took 9hrs to complete the whole analysis (still it is very much long time but fine) but after upgrade to sonarqube-6.3.1 same job taking 13hrs to complete the same analysis.

How do I improve analysis time at least my earlier time 9hr ?

EDIT

Here is my JAVA_OPTS for sonarqube-6.3.1 instance

sonar.web.javaOpts=-Xmx6G -Xms2G -XX:MaxPermSize=1G -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true

Available Hardware :

$lscpu Architecture: x86_64 CPU op-mode(s): 32-bit, 64-bit Byte Order: Little Endian CPU(s): 8 On-line CPU(s) list: 0-7 Thread(s) per core: 1 Core(s) per socket: 4 Socket(s): 2 NUMA node(s): 2 Vendor ID: GenuineIntel CPU family: 6 Model: 26 Stepping: 5 CPU MHz: 1596.000 BogoMIPS: 3999.44 Virtualization: VT-x L1d cache: 32K L1i cache: 32K L2 cache: 256K L3 cache: 4096K NUMA node0 CPU(s): 0-3 NUMA node1 CPU(s): 4-7

Available Memory : $free -m total used free shared buff/cache available Mem: 128714 58945 66232 430 3535 68298 Swap: 32767 957 31810

sonar-project.properties for the long running job:

sonar-project.properties

1 Answers
Related